Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Printable freezer labels...

You can print out some of these cute freezer labels by visiting the Martha Stewart website. They have tons of printables over there, including some darling jam labels which I also saved for the next time I make my apricot chutney. Ideally, these labels should be printed on self-adhesive paper, but since I didn't have any, I used regular paper and packing tape.


The recipe for the Salsa Soup that I have in my freezer comes from Stephanie at A Year of Crockpotting , and it is a-maze-ing! I followed her recipe, but left out the mushrooms and served it with the sour cream on the side for dolloping. This can easily be made vegetarian by leaving out the chicken, swapping the chicken broth for veggie stock and adding more veggies. Bell peppers would have been fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea. I like that the lables have the month and date on them. Some things find their way into the freezer and who knows how long they are there. Thanks again for finding a handy tip to pass on to everyone. I'll check out the salsa soup too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. SubZero, Viking Freezer Repair IN TORRANCE

    ReplyDelete